Better Productivity? Paperless solutions? Kick ass on-the-go mobile apps?
I put together a great presentation for my client LUVA Real Estate yesterday for their new “LUVA RE/Tech U” education series. I wanted to share some of the apps that I covered in that presentation so you can just “click on through to the other side”! Did I mention that most of these apps are FREE? Here is my Haiku Slide deck of the presentation, too.
Top 10 Mobile Apps for Real Estate
1. Google Docs-a great suite of documents that can be accessed from anywhere, are free and can be worked on simultaneously with others.
2. DropBox-Send large files over the cloud, not through email. Great place to store docs and retrieve from anywhere.
3. DocuSign Ink-Being paperless means saying good bye to documents you actually have to print out and sign. Do it from your device.
4. Zillow-MILLIONS of people are finding homes and housing data every day using this app. You should know it in and out.
5. Realtor.com-Another app that the public is using to find their next home. Great tools for searching homes with school districts.
6. Videolicious-Easily take pictures of your listing, include a personal video and share with the world.
7. HaikuDeck-Create your next listing presentation from your iPad. The app provides free images to build your preso and you can pull in data and other info from DropBox for a true cloud creation.
8. Contactually-This app makes it SUPER easy to keep in contact with your past clients and they will think you are a star.
9. PDFExpert-make annotations on PDF’s..a group of online real estate app experts whole heartedly said > GET THIS APP! They said it strong enough for me to put a bit more info about what it does for you:
10. Glympse-This one is a new app that let’s people know where you are..it was suggested for real estate, but you can use it with your kids to see where they are, share it with friends to see who’s on the their way or at the party..etc.
If you would like to learn more and have a chance to ask me questions or get input from other Realtors live, I invite you to join me on my first webinar, “Kick Ass Mobile Apps for Real Estate” which will include these and some great photo and productivity apps.
I will also be doing a webinar on “Facebook for Privacy Hounds” and “Understanding Twitter and hashtags”. Email me at Julie@Ziemelis.com to be added to the invitation list!